brightness of Steinways

ILEENKM@AOL.COM ILEENKM@AOL.COM
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 21:00:45 EST

Thank you all for  the  great advice!  I have gravitated toward doing mostly
tuning  these days  and I am lucky enough to live in an area  which  has
several great rebuilders-  so these types  of things  are   taken care of
before they leave the shop-  However,  I am not always lucky  enough to  be
tuning  pianos  rebuilt by  these  people, and  the Knabe is  one of those-
maybe it is time I get  back into doing more of this stuff.  By the way-
where do I find that Hart tool?Thanks again, Ileen