Could you kindly inform me...?

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:21:52 -0500

Dear Valerius,
Did Sandy Roady finally reply to you? She sent me an e-mail asking
for your mailing address, which I don't have.
I don't have a quick reply to your query. There is an excellent
Russian technician in California, whose name I can't at the moment
recall. He might be a good resource, especially if you anticipate any
initial language problems when arriving here. Piano factories such as
Steinway or Mason & Hamlin might be worth considering for a period of
employment (if there are no visa/work permit problems with that
option).
Perhaps others on the list can offer their thoughts (or opportunities).
Best wishes,
Patrick