Blüthner value

Mark Story mark.story@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:43:11 -0800

An elderly client passed away last week. Since I had taken care of her
Blüthner for several years, her daughter asked me to help them liquidate the
piano. I don't even have a clue of what this thing is worth. It is about 2
meters and has the Patent action and the fourth string. It's an elegant old
thing, but its technical condition isn't very good. It has low pin torque
and the downbearing is marginal, at best. The fourth string is dead when it
changes to the auxiliary bridge. This is the only one of these types I have
worked on, so any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Mark Story. RPT
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, Washington

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...