Reno room rates

Laura Olsen laura257@chicagonet.net
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:29:11 -0600

Dear Friends,

This is to inform you that there are $38 dollar rooms available at the
Convention Hotel.  They are called "garden rooms" and are very basic.
Shower, twin beds, some have a window, some don't.  You can call the nugget
or go to the convention website and use the link to the Nugget web site.
It's been my experience that we don't spend much time in our rooms so this
could make a big difference in your Convention Expenses.

See, you can afford Reno!

Laura Olsen, RPT
Team2001 Institute Director
44th Annual PTG Convention & Institute