Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:29:01 -0500

A local lady had a 9' ? & Peck or Peck & ? for sale. She was asking =
$7,000. About 1920. Massive piano. Reportedly made in the NY Steinway =
factory. In good shape, but need much work to be in top shape.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: terence falzano=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 8:49 PM
  Subject: Re:=20

  I am a chemistry teacher who enjoys playing piano and I would like to =
rebuild a grand piano.  I do not need a name brand but I would like a 7' =
-9' grand to work on.  Jordan Studios is the name of a ministry where =
sheet music of worship songs I have written are given at no charge to =
anyone who desires.  Sorry if I mislead anyone.

  Musically,

  Terry

    Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> wrote:=20

    Grin.... I like your sense of humor anyway.... I think Peter has =
something in Satin... a deep sensuous cherry I believe....=20

    Seriously tho... why does a person representing a certain "Jordan =
Studios" want a beat up old Steinway that needs rebuilding ??? hmmmm ??? =

    terence falzano wrote:=20

       Do you know if they still have any mahogany or dark walnut =
Steinways left?=20

      Thank you,=20

      Jordan Studios=20

        Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> wrote:=20

        Try the first star on the right... straight on forward to =
sunrise... Otherwise I hear planet Xenon is selling fantasies at bargain =
prices at the moment.=20

        terence falzano wrote:=20

          I am looking for an inexpensive 7'-9 ' used grand piano that =
is need of rebuilding.  A Steinway would be great, or a Mason Hamlin, =
Bechstein ect.  Does anyone know where I might find one?=20

          Musically,=20

          Jordan Studios=20
           =20
           =20

          Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!

        --=20
        Richard Brekne=20
        RPT, N.P.T.F.=20
        Bergen, Norway=20