Verituner Update

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:44:31 -0500

No Richard, you aren't ,usually, except maybe when your trying to stop smoking. :) How's it
going anyway? Kick the habit?? No problems here I just get a little edgy when words are put
into my mouth. Then folks think that I actually said them if I don't make the distinction.
All's well and peaceable!

regards,
Greg

--