SAT II (Thanks Mark)

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:18:39 -0800

>From: Mark Story <mark.story@mail.ewu.edu>
>To: pianotech@ptg.org
>Subject: RE: SAT II and Al Sanderson
>Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:21:21 -0800
>
>>I don't think that Terry P. deserved the sarcasm for just
>asking for information. It's one of the great things about the Internet -
>that nonproprietary information like this can be shared, even among a
>narrow
>community as ours. It's not like he was asking for the printed circuit mask
>and firmware for the SAT III for free.<<
>
>Mark Story. RPT
>Eastern Washington University
>Cheney, Washington

Mark,

I truly appreciate your post; you are obviously a fair minded person. I also
strongly agree with you about the steep cost for a battery pack replacement
($75 plus labor & S&H) when I can easily replace it myself for about $12
TOTAL, not to mention you don't have to be without it while it's: In transit
to Inventronics, down time for the job as they might not be able to get to
it quickly, and then the time it takes to get it back to you!

Of course there are certainly times when it makes more sense to send it in
for periodic service, updates, etc., which I fully intend to do fairly soon.
I also realize that this forum consists of 99% friendly, knowledgable and
HELPFUL techs, you being one...for sure! Thanks again for your support, it
means alot to me.

Cheers,

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service