vertical damper springs

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:32:19 +0100

Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 2/26/01 3:55:32 PM Central Standard Time,
> Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM writes:
>

>> List
>> Does anyone have an efficient method to even out spring
>> tension
>> on new vertical damper springs?
>>
>> Mark Ritchie RPT
>

> The question is, is it worth the trouble to adjust the damper
> spring tension?
> In other words, how much effect does uneven damper spring
> tension have on the
> touch?
>
> Willem

Im sorry.... must misunderstand this answer.... why did you
REALLY write this ? Damper spring tension can have up to and
including a decisive impact on touch. We all know this or what???

Its early (just out of bed) I am sick and groggy so perhaps I
have missed something er.....essential on this thread...

confused and sniffled

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.