moisture in wool or wood.

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 08:45:01 +0100

I think what Dan is trying to describe to you is simply that if
the "hole" wasnt there... then what would happen to the same area
of wood around that hole ? Why should that react differently, or
why shouldnt it ? Think about that as well when you drill your
test piece tommorrow. :)

In returning a bit to the starting point for this thread, it
seems we have reached a consensus that this problem about keybeds
and lost motion is probably more related to felt being affected
by humidity changes then to wood related concerns ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.