Off to Iceland! [OT]

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 21:39:22 +0000

Hi,

obviously you´ve been writing posts whilst sipping on a nice Chablis,
again, haven´t you? <g>

We don´t use inches here, ever.  However I have a micrometer that uses the
new revolutionary "metric system".

I would like to know what the long thingee with the red whatwasit might
be.  You can just write to me privately the next time you´re in the
chemical state to divulge such volatile information.

Kristinn