Dampp Chaser Schematic

Tue, 09 Jan 2001 09:07:47 +0100

> > Could someone provide me with the Dampp Chaser installation schematic
> > for a Yamaha C3?  Forgot how to access the 'Technicians only' page at
> > their website.  I have to retrofit an old system which is woefully
> > underpowered and which has the tank suspended under the beams.  Is the
> > short tank necessary to do a 'between the beams' installation on this
> piano?
> >
> > Thanks all,
> >
> > Stan Kroeker
> > Registered Piano Technician

I Stan... I have three installations on C3's around town now. All under beam
solutions. I havent noticed any problems with going under the beam... Was
wondering what is it that makes you believe you have to install between the
beams ?

My understanding is that this should make practically no difference from a
functional standpoint. That the choice is more one of wanting to "hide" the
unit a bit. Am I mistaken ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.