Database Suggestions?

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 22:19:13 -0700

Greg,

	In an effort to facilitate discussion amoung PTBiz users I have setup a
message board on eGroups.com

To visit the group go to http://www.egroups.com/group/ptbiz

To subscribe to the group send a blank email with a subject of subscribe to
PTBiz-subscribe@egroups.com

Hopefully this will be a great place to exchange ideas -- a place to learn
or to help others learn to use PTBiz to its fullest.

If you have ideas for making PTBiz even better I would like to hear them.
Please email me at ewinslow@PTBiz.com