Windows 2000...Attn Mac Users! Delete this post!!!

David Ilvedson, RPT ilvey@jps.net
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:29:37 -0800

Yeah but someone has to keep Microsoft afloat until then...;-}

David I.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 11:51 PM
  Subject: Re: Windows 2000...Attn Mac Users! Delete this post!!!

  I use the ME upgrade... and it seems quite a bit more stable then 98 =
ever did. Course with Windows... you never know what to expect. I =
undestand there will be a new system out next year or so... NT, 2000 and =
previous windows technology are supposed to merge into one thing. Might =
be worth waiting for.=20
  "David Ilvedson, RPT" wrote:=20

    List, Does anyone use Win 2000?  If so, please give me some =
feedback...I have been considering the ME upgrade. David I.
  --=20
  Richard Brekne=20
  RPT, N.P.T.F.=20
  Bergen, Norway=20