Piano Warrenty/False Beats

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:54:51 -0600

>> Vertical installation is another story, they
>> are very effective.
>
>Yes. But here the D-C and the majority of the piano's workings are together
>inside that nice, closed box.

Hi Del,
           We just have to invent an upside down grand. <G>
With verticals in this neck of the woods, we get great improvements on
overall stability, but an increase in rust.  Catch 22 I guess.
For home owners, I'm a bigger fan of holistically treating the house, there
is less problems with bridges, tuning pins and actions, and better for the
piano long term.
Now I can don my flame suit and duck.  Never mind I have thick skin.
Regards roger