sun-bleached lid

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:09:08 -0700

Stan,

	Have you considered  veneering the lid.  It is not that difficult a job
and you should be able to find a match quite easily for the piano.   One
thing to check out first, is there  veneer on the lid?  I know that my
model A  has a solid mahogany lid.  How do I know? Because it was nailed
together with one by fours when I bought it.

Chris

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg