post-reno health: how's yours?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:01:43 -0500

Hi Ron,

Was glad to finally put a face with your name, also. The Chicago
thing sounds like a good idea to me. One problem though, with me.
That convention is probably going to be too early for me. It ends
June 28th (I think it is) and we have a Festival here at the university
that lasts all the way through June.

If there's nothing that involves a piano, I "might" be able to get
away. However, it'll be a while before I know.

Keep the thought tucked away for later, though. :-)

Avery