"perfect pitch"

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 16:37:04 -0500

David Love said:

>  She liked it a A442 but felt it was sharper than that, "must
> be A445 at least" she said.  In fact the piano was exactly at A440
> (electronic pitch measuring source).  Anecdotal evidence, but in keeping
> with other queries I have made.  Will be interesting to hear what those
with
> "the gift" have to say.

Is the piano in question on the 'bright' side? I am guilty of thinking that
a customer's piano was sharp(in my perfect pitched ear) only to find out
that it was either right on or a tad flat..and in all of those cases, the
piano was on the bright side.

Perfectly Pitched, but you can just call me gifted!,
Phil