"perfect pitch"

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:25:19 +0100

Hello,

Having that, doing this, tuning A440 without a fork <1 cts error or less on
good days, 2-3 cts in the evening or bad day. Could hear a piano flat or
high with an approx of  a few cts,
but I can be wrong depending of my general condition.

I realize that,  with time, the money saved (not to have bought a fork) is
not much, considering that these does not fail with time, and particularly
considering I tune actually with a VT100 device witch gives me a very
accurate pitch measurement.

Well it's done, a new post to say nothing.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG