Isaac Cadenza hammers

DALE ERWIN erwinpiano@msn.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 21:22:56 -0800

Hi Richard
 =20
   I used to sell the Isaac hammer. I have also used  probably 50 sets my=
self. If you'd like more info e-mail me privately at Erwinpiano@ msn.com =
or what is your private e-mail address?
   =20
  Dale Erwin =20
 =20
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Brekne
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 2:04 PM
To: PTG
Subject: Isaac Cadenza hammers
 =20
Hi Folks...

I am considering ordering a couple sets of these. I have
never tried them but am interested to giving them a shot. I
was wondering if these require the use of "hammer juice" and
if so what kind of extremes or lack there of are we talking.

I am not a fan of useing laquer in hammers more then just a
bit in the treble, and not even there if I can get away with
it.

Anyone got some good words of advice for me?

Thanks muchly

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.