Let me introduce myself.

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:10:45 -0500

Terry Farrell wrote:
 > If you are doing pitch raises on these pianos (even small ones) the
 > high treble will simply not be stable. A decent piano that is tuned
 > once a year or more often will be so much more stable in this area.

Hmmm, I just had a brainstorm. Do any of you give a discount if a
customer has their piano tuned regularly?

For example, you could give $5 off if it's tuned again within 13 months
(give them a month of flexibility) or  maybe $10 off if it's tuned
quarterly. The idea is that it encourages regular tuning, and the
discount is reasonable since the tuning might go faster for the tech on
a regularly tuned piano.

Charles Neuman
Assoc, Long Island - Nassau

P.S. Terry, sorry I didn't take your advice about deleting your posts
before reading them!