TR: Identify the Source of Intrusion Attempts, SPAM, etc (was ATTENTION )

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:24:47 +0100

Special Savings Offer from Zone Labs, Inc.Hello,

Against Spam, and unwanted cookies, I am evaluating the following program
(on PC) : Pest Patrol.
The same company I bought very cheap a firewall (Zonalarm).

I've been very happy with the firewall (there is a free version too)
And I use another one to filter cookies.
This way I don't get too much Spam, but a little anyway.

Just check the link for that

Regards I

Isaac OLEG
: oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Objet : Identify the Source of Intrusion Attempts

                    TRACE HACKERS AND DETECT DISRUPTIONS

              Order ZoneAlarm Pro and get VisualRoute FREE
              ($39.95 value!)

              Zone Labs has partnered with Visualware, Inc. to offer a you a
powerful product that will actually map the path an intrusion attempt has
taken. As a special offer to ZoneAlarm users we are including this
easy-to-use software FREE with the purchase of ZoneAlarm Pro. VisualRoute is
a fast, visual program that automatically analyzes Internet activity and
displays results on a world map. If you want to know where unknown intrusion
attempts are originating take advantage of this special offer.

              This Limited Time offer gives you the combined power to:

                      a.. Locate intrusion attempts and Internet abuses
                      b.. Perform trace routes to identify where a problem
may lie
                      c.. Use contact information to fight unwanted e-mail
                      d.. Analyze each hop, including IP address, node name,
and location
                   a.. Password protect your security settings
                      b.. Automatically detect new networks (a must for
mobile PC users)
                      c.. Customize your security controls
                      d.. Protect your PC from 37 suspect email attachment
types
                      e.. and MUCH MORE!

              By combining the award-winning personal firewall protection of
ZoneAlarm™ Pro 2.6 with an easy-to-use trace utility, you get a powerful
combination that will protect your PC and provide additional knowledge on
intrusion attempts and general Internet connectivity problems.

              Download BOTH products for only $39.95
              This Special Offer expires October 12, 2001.

            ©1999-2001 Zone Labs, Inc., 1060 Howard Street, San Francisco,
CA 94103,USA.
            All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of
their respective owners.

     This message was sent by Zone Labs, Inc. using Responsys Interact (TM).
      Click here if you prefer not to receive future e-mail from Zone Labs,
Inc..
      Click here to view our permission marketing policy.