Hamlet Davis bridge agraffes/ Reverse crown Steck

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 07:03:02 -0500

Pretty good.

Terry Farrell
 =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: DALE ERWIN=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 7:58 PM
  Subject: Re: Hamlet Davis bridge agraffes/ Reverse crown Steck

       Hey Terry How did it sound?Just curious.
         Dale Erwin

      You say "that the board was a reverse crowned board with a =
positive set downbearing". Do you know if this configuration was the =
intent of the designer & manufacturer? Just curious. I have seen new =
Steinways with this board/bridge configuration, but as far as I know, it =
was a manufacturing anomaly.

      Terry Farrell =20
        =20