[Fwd: Fw: Training Courses for Women]

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:40:38 EST

In a message dated 11/20/01 4:07:43 AM Central Standard Time,
dnereson@dimensional.com writes:

> Yes,
> some of the items perpetuate a stereotype, but women do the same with men,

TV commercials that are degrading to men are those that show them as complete
idiots when it comes to laundry, cooking, or taking care of a baby. Not to
brag, but when it comes to taking care of the house, the laundry, cooking,
and the baby, the only thing I cannot do is breast feed a baby. Women would
never put up with commercials showing them not knowing how to mow the grass,
change a spark plug, or fix the screen door. Just because I have never seen
my wife do these things, doesn't mean women can't.

Wim