Thank You

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:46:30 -0800

Wayne- Yes I am an associate. One of the better things you can do. My =
hat's off to the Erwins,  the Davises, Thom Swendahl, Harry Henderson, =
all of who have made every meeting a learning experience, worth vastly =
more than the yearly membership fee. Plus I learned so much from the =
Reno convention I'm thinking about the state convention. Of course San =
Diego in February has nothing to do with it. My email address is =
kpiano@goldrush.com. I'm in Murphys. Keith