Almatadema Piano

Jon Rhee jrhee@fai-arch.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:26:40 -0500

Terry

A frieze is a 2 dimensional sculptural relief (often depicting battles and
so forth) typically found on Greek and Roman temples either within the
pediment(the triangular shaped end) or on the horizontal beam above the
column capitols.  ON a piano?  Probably some intricate carved wood panel.

Hope this helps.

Jonathan  Rhee
Weymouth, MA