THE SOLUTION FOR TERRORISM

Mon, 01 Oct 2001 21:53:04 +0200

Brian Trout wrote:

> I know this is not piano related, but it brought
> to mind a thought...
>
> For those who wish to carry a concealed firearm,
> perhaps it would be best that they be required to
> go through a comprehensive safety course in
> addition to appropriate psycological testing.

Course the only problem with this is that anyone who has the
psychological profile neccessary to want to carry a concealed gun around
is exactly the type of person who should not be allowed to.... sort of
similiar to the problem with politicians....:)

uh oh... Look out...hehe

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.