Mason & Hamlin music desk ???

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

(Figured I should write something piano related
after that "other" post, so...)

Does anyone happen to have a music desk for a
Mason & Hamlin 'A' laying around that they'd be
willing to sell?

I need a complete music desk for a '20's vintage
M&H 'A'.  Finish doesn't matter.  It will get
refinished in ebony.  If it's kinda beat up,...
well, let's just say it can't be much worse than
the rest of the piano.

If I can't find one, I'll make one.  But I would
rather have the real thing if I can find it.

Anybody??

Thanks in advance.

Brian T.

=====