strange request

Graeme Harvey gharvey@netsource.co.nz
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 20:45:17 -0000

Hello all,

I've been invited onto a group seeking to raise funds to replace a concert
grand in our local community.
We're setting various levels of donation with terms like "String" " white
key" "black key" etc for increasingly large and generous sums.
We're looking for a suitable term for the top level doners, something that
describes those keen on pianos and associated music. Piano buff's,
pianophile's etc don't quite sound right.

Can any of you among the collective piano consciousness on this list help
out here?

Many thanks,

Graeme Harvey
New Plymouth