A Business Dilemma

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:18:23 EDT

Dear Paul,

This seems like a small minded decision by Fandrich. On top of it to totally
cut off relations with you when you are obviously trying to get in touch with
the owner is simply bad business.

I can't recommend a next course of action, but I am sure someone can. BTW, at
Cunningham I have only been in this position with a tech. once - after he
came in to examine a Bechstein grand and said, "I will approve anything for
10% of the sale."

Other than that, good technicians MAKE sales for us.