Silicone

thepianoarts thepianoarts@home.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:04:18 -0500

Terry,

I have been carrying silicone and naptha in a plastic 2 pint container for
ever, even through Dallas summers, with no problem of excessive evaporation,
and no leakage. When needed, I load it into a little squeeze bottle, with a
teenie tiny (diameter) needle tip, which shoots a stream about the diameter
of heavy thread. Besure to use the 1875 watt hair dryer.

Lots 'O luck.

Dan