Trivia

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:13:59 -0500

Hi Phil,

Hey, there wasn't anything derogatory meant by it. After all, those types of
things have made a lot of us a lot of money over the years. Hey, I've done
things in my earlier years that I'd just as soon not see again, too. Piano
work I'm talking about, of course.

Avery

P.S. I guess the consolation prize would be knowing that maybe you're able
to keep your mind more productively occupied while doing that type of job
than I obviously am. :-)