Piano Fiasco/univ sales digress (beware of long lecture)

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 02:13:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/01 1:05:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com (Farrell) writes:

> The university sale I went to was the year before I had ever seen the inside
> of a piano. I bought a piano at that sale. I got DUPED. Big time. That may
> go a long way in explaining why I might be a bit sensitive to a client that
> appears to have been duped by a piano salesperson.

You live and you learn.  You have about as much chance of success changing
the way things are as you would being a big time movie star in Hollywood just
by showing up at a studio and announcing your availability.  I'm not saying
you can't make a difference but it will take a life long, personal
committment to do so.  Otherwise, to quote a frequently repeated admonition,
"...anything you say (or do) can and *will* be used against you in (and out)
of a court of law".

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin