Thanks!

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 02:20:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/01 8:12:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
pianola@online.no (Ola Andersson) writes:

> Did my first concert tuning today!
> It was a great and scary experience!
> To my surprise the tuning sounded as I wanted and it held thrue 2 hours of
> beating by a concertpianist.
>
> Thanks to everybody helping me on and off list. You know who you are.
> And to everybody asking good questions and giving clever answers on list.
> Thanks for helping me get a knew income for me and my family
>
> This was fun

Congratulations!  The experience you had is what makes this profession worth
while.  A commitment to excellence and the joyous thrill of hearing the
benefits of your efforts provide for a very satisfying career.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin