Squeaky Pedal

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:48:21 -0400

Pedals are such a bane, er, I mean pain.

I have had noises come from the braces, top  block, bad glue joints in
the posts (top and bottom), polyesters... and other things.

If the source isn't obvious then it is usually something moving tht
should not, loose scrfews, loose glue joints or two polly surfaces
rubbing which usually involves lubricating or epoxy or CA.

Other sources, shues, socks, lyre bottom platjes, glazed bushings, on,
on and on.

Look, listen, investigate, assume nothing until you _know_ from whense
it comes.

Good hunting.

		Newton