more on this temperament thing

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:29:08 +0200

Interesting stuff as usual Ed

I thought I would comment on the paragraph below tho... as it seems that Bill B
has made a pretty good point about the general lack of true ET in the USA, which
is probably pretty much the same everywhere. I wouldnt be suprised to find his
"reverse well" position to be very close to the truth.

Perhaps one of the most important reasons to start on the road to learning HT's
is that it forces one to become more conciously aware of certain tuning concepts
that are otherwise easily neglected, and that represents in reality a great value
to our tuners toolbox. It helps us to make much more concious choices regarding
what we do, and why we do it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.