Keyboard frame question

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:56:43 +0200

Hello,

thanks for these thoughts.

That is wat I was wondering too.

But what causes the keyboard to be warped ? these are not the extreme glide
bolts I guess . Can't wait I have to mesure something !

Talk to you later ..

Regards.

Isaac

The epoxy tip looks nice, since now I've never had bedding problems on a S&S
(not at the UnaCorda shift anyway) or was able to correct by small shaving
of the dowel.

Nobody seems to catch on the opened action frame rails either, is it totally
unknown on US S&S ?

Bye