pins and needles

Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:46:25 +0200

jolly roger wrote:

>  Hi Wim,
>               Get a box of the packets, at the frabric wholesalers, it
> worked out to about 50c Canadian a package.  Wonder if sizes are
> different down there, I use #3 and #4's in my Yamaha tool?????????
> It will suprise you how many you will use.
> Regards Roger

Ja jøss !!... arent those like monster needles.. I thought I used fat
needles from time to time... but have never gone below a number 5.
Generally you see number 7's for sale in the piano supply catalouges
over here. Number 17 needles Wim ??  I didnt know they made them that
thin. Sure you didnt mean number 7's ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.