acrylikey feedback?

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:06:06 -0400

What is the price for the kit?
Tom Servinsky,RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jeannie Grassi=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 9:39 PM
  Subject: RE: acrylikey feedback?

  Mike,
  AcryliKey is great.  I've been using it for years, although I've never =
quite been able to do a complete repair in 20 minutes.  Richard Wagner =
is very helpful, also, if you have any questions.  The latest version, =
AcriliKey II, is even better than before.  Give it a try, it might take =
care of your problem.
  =20
  jeannie
  =20
  Jeannie Grassi, RPT
  Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
  mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net=20