Better, Cheaper Insurance

Wilsons wilson53@Marshall.edu
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:56:15 -0400

Friends, like many of you, I was displeased with the last minute antics of
Potter, Leonard, etc.  Sure, they found a new underwriter, but with an
increased rate.  Kay and I decided to look around.  With only 2 weeks to
investigate, we found a policy with the Erie Group that provides more
coverage for $426 a year than our group policy does for $600.00.  Erie has
an excellent reputation; however, they operate in only 10 states.  I just
wish to share the news so that others of you who are unhappy might look
around for options.  Choices do exist.

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV
Columbus, OH Chapter