Hide Glue/Joe Garrett

DALE ERWIN erwinpiano@msn.com
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 20:24:39 -0700

Joe =20

 Sorry ,That was five pounds of each + shipping is appox. ? $60 ish =20
  =20
  Dale E. =20
 =20
----- Original Message -----
From: DALE ERWIN
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 8:20 PM
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Hide Glue/Joe Garrett
 =20
Hi Joe
 =20
   Thanks for the info. and would like to take you up on that offer. I'd =
be interested in what you typically like to use each type for a preferred=
 job. =20
   If you have enough I be willing to purchase lbs. of each.
  Quote me a price and send to =20
 Dale Erwin -Piano Restorations
 4721 Parker Rd.
  Modesto, Ca 95357