PowerTech Client Management Software

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:10:45 -0800

Terry,

I use Time & Chaos for customer info and scheduling.  It is not specific to
piano work but is customizable to our business.  It's a PIM with
scheduling.  Easy to use!  I don't have the web site at hand but search for
Time & Chaos.  I think many folks give it a cursory look and don't have any
idea of what it can do!  $45.00 but you can download it for a free trial of
about a month.  It syncs with Palms, Word (for biz letters)...once you have
dragged a customer from the phone book (as in Windows/mouse dragging) onto
the calendar to schedule them you'll be hooked...believe me, I've looked
around.  It does not handle money...I use Quickbooks Pro for that.  I keep
my customer database/scheduling separate from the $ simply because one
program doesn't do it all.  I've tried all the PTBiz, Piano
Management...didn't work for me but of course they work for some folks...I
think this program should be featured at conventions...I believe Jim Harvey
is the expert?  Jim do you still use this program?

David I.