Spinet Leg Ferrule

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:56:45 -0800

    Evening All: I am looking for a spinet leg ferrule - the metal =
ferrule that=20
    goes around the outside bottom of the leg.  The leg is round.  This =
is not=20
    the socket that the shaft of the caster fits into, its the metal =
band that=20
    goes around the outside of the end of the leg.  The piano is a Cable =
Nelson.=20
    Nothing like it in the Schaff catalogue.  Anybody got any ideas? =
Thanks,=20
    Patrick Poulson, RPT=20

  Patrick,
     I think American was the best source for this type of thing. Ask  =
for somebody @schaff to check for you .=20
       If all else fails, you can get some sheet brass@ the hardware =
store, cut and form it around a dowell and  attatch it with small brass =
screws on the back side of the leg.
       Tom Driscoll