Spinet Leg Ferrule

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 06:19:54 -0500

Patrick,

I hope someone can help you.  I've found them loose but never completely
missing.  I can only give a possible solution if no one can tell you where to
get a replacement.  Make (or have someone make for you) a brass band of the
right length and width, quite thin and flexible, to match the other one as
nearly as possible.  Wrap it tightly around the leg and secure it at the back
side with one or two small brass screws or tacks.  You might want to use glue
also.

Regards,
Clyde