Kawai UST-8G

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:47:31 -0600

	Tuned above piano yesterday, and the lowest three notes, bi-chords, on
the treble bridge were almost untuneable. I wrote pianotech from a
"foreign address" and didn't see it show up, so will try from here.  Is
this "usual" for this piano. I could stop the blocks nicely (Tunelab
Pro), on each string, but when played together they were horrible, and it
was also impossible to get a clean octave at any perceived overtone.
	Thoughts would be appreciated.
les bartlett
houston

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!