A "Fixture" for drilling P.Block in Piano/Farrell

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:39:51 -0800

Terry et al,
I have a "fixture" for this operation. It consists of a platform, with
casters, (heavy duty!), a cabinet with adjustable support legs, a hinged
top, (2" butcher block 24" x 24"), an extra base for my radial drill press,
three various length columns and extension shelves inside the cabinet that
house my stash of tuning pins. Total weight: approx. 750 lbs! One of these
days I plan on giving a class on this do-dad in plugging pinblocks and
drilling in the piano. Also, If I can ever get the time to learn how to make
my CAD program draw, I'll have a blueprint, too.
regards,

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)