traveling paper

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:58:02 +0200

Hello,

The tape I can buy is on the thin side, so I use to make myself different
thickness of paper/cardboard, I paint one side with Arabian gum (the glue
used on the stamps some time ago) , allow to dry, and then I have what I
want.

The Hamburg factory uses 3 different thickness of pre-cut rollers, but I
don't know where they buy it (they don't sell it anyway)

Regards.

Isaac OLEG