Is There a Website or Email Address for Jahn

JCSwafford@AOL.COM JCSwafford@AOL.COM
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:06:52 EST

Hi list,

Does anyone know of a website or email address for the Jahn company below?

Jahn

Manufacturers of Piano Parts
Alfred Jahn, D-96271 Grub am Forst, Germany
95 60/80 34
Fax: 95 60/17 34

I don't even know how to call them on the phone or fax them, but I'm hoping
to save my money(:))

Thanks for your insight into the matter if you have any.

Joel Swafford

PS I don't want to call them on the phone anyway, so please don't instruct me
on how to make international calls(:)) Besides I'm likely with my luck to get
someone who only knows how to speak German(:))