Down bearing

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:50:24 +0200

Keith,

In my understanding, when the board goes flat, if the stings are pulling the
bridge up, by reaction, the front of the bridge will go down (bridge roll) .
I hardly imagine how it can go high enough to add visible DB at the front
pin.

What I have seen is that the pressure place moves slowly from the first
front third of the bridge when in a normal configuration, to the rear of the
bridge, to the point apparent DB remains only visible a t the rear pins,
giving that particular sound without much density and clearness.

Any further explanation I will appreciate.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG