travelling paper

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 20:50:12 +0200

Hello baoli liu,

I found a neat trick to fabricate my own traveling paper :
buy a paper shredder and go to a store (book/paint/paper supply store) and
buy/order papier gommé, paper with a layer of glue. These come in several
thicknesess.
Put a felt pen mark on top of the glue side (so that you know on which side
to lick)
Put the paper into the shredder and you have your own beautiful traveling
paper.
I personally don't like the STW traveling paper because it is either too
thick or the glue doesn't stick really.
I have a lot of experience with the STW (Hamburg) paper so believe me...I
know what I am talking about.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,