Kawai UST-8G

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:32:35 -0500

Don,
Could I get a set of those tenor strings even though the piano is out of =
warranty?
You and I spoke about this about 5 yrs. ago.
I could get you the serial number and the rest of the particulars within =
a day or so.
Tom Servinsky
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Donald Mannino=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: Kawai UST-8G

  Tom,

  If I said that, it would have been about some other topic or piano =
model, or maybe I was having some kind of serious mental lapse (not =
unusual with me, maybe!).  This problem with the 6 bichord strings in =
the treble is well known to me, because I was the one who first =
discovered it and had to dig to find out how it happened.

  Don Mannino RPT